Rental APC Back-UPS Pro 1000VA | BR1000G-IN
APC Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 1000 with LCD, 230V, High Performance Computer and Electronics UPS for Premium Power Protection
- Simple battery replacement - Increases UPS availability by allowing quick, easy battery replacement.
- Resettable circuit breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- USB connection - Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
- LCD Status Display - Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Data line surge protection - Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Battery and surge protected outlets - Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Surge only outlets - Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Customizable voltage sensitivity - Toggle between pre-determined voltage-transfer points depending on your power quality (high, medium or low sensitivity), maximizing useful battery life and protecting sensitive electronics.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets - Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Customizable voltage-transfer points - Adjust the voltage points (widen or tighten the range) where your UPS transfers to battery to maximize useful battery life and protect sensitive electronics.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- 1st Month Rent: ₹ 1200/-
- 2nd Month Onward: ₹ 900/-
Once the order is processed, you will receive an automated email on your registered email address which also includes the tracking id.
If you are an existing user you can simply log in to your account from here and track current as well as all your past order details. However, if you haven’t made an account we advise you to create your account (Click Here) with the same mail id that you have used while placing the order. This way you’ll have access to your current and all past order details.
*Please note, that it can take some time before the tracking information is uploaded.