APC Back UPS 700 VA with 1 Year Extended Warranty
APC Back-UPS 700VA | BE700Y-IND
Saves your battery power for when you really need it during power cuts UPS-Inverter switch Lets you use your Home UPS to power computer systems as well as lights, fans and televisions. For protection against reversed polarity of battery cables when connecting your Home UPS and battery.The output power capacity of this APC UPS system is 420 Watts/700 VA.
- Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
- 700VA or 390 watts
- 3 battery backed cum surge protected sockets, one surge only socket
- Safely-shutdown your PC when the battery runs out
- Surge protection on all sockets
- Built-in AVR to ensure battery is conserved even during low or high voltage conditions
- Very simple LED interface with audio alarms
- User resellable thermal cutoff for overload protection
- 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
Output power capacity: 420 Watts/700VA,Nominal Output Voltage 230V,Battery: Maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery Recharging Time: 8 hours, Backup Time: 6-90 minutes (depending on the load
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets : Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment.
Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out. Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
One Year Extended Warranty for APC Back UPS 700 VA
- The 1 year E extended warranty plan covers all mechanical and electronic defects that are covered under the standard manufacturer's warranty.
- Consumable Parts Not covered under Extended Warranty (Batteries)
- The plan is applicable for all APC UPS. We cover all cities across India.
- You can purchase the plan at the time of buying the device or within 90 days from the purchase date. You need to activate the plan within 60 days of the plan purchase.
- You can activate the plan online. Instruction provided in SIB pack
- 2 - 7 days repair or replacement guarantee, depending on the UPS model