APC Back UPS 600 VA with 1 Year Extended Warranty
APC Back-UPS 600, 230V without Auto Shutdown Software, Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
- Audible alarms – Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test – Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) – Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Battery charging indicator – Lets you know when your battery is charging and when it is fully charged.
- Battery Saver Extends – battery life by preventing unnecessary discharges while the UPS is on battery.
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) – Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- Cold-start capable – Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Fast battery charging capability – Allows for reduced battery recharge time, prevents disturbances on the distribution system by correcting the power factor, protects the battery against damage caused by deep discharge and provides back feed protection.
- Generator compatibility – Allows you to recharge your battery while on generator power.
- LED Indicators – Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Backup-Time- The APC 600VA UPS, 230V provides a backup time of 20 minutes for single computer
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Surge only outlets - Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Battery and surge protected outlets - Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
Special Feature : Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
One Year Extended Warranty for APC Back UPS 600 VA
- The 1 year E extended warranty plan covers all mechanical and electronic defects that are covered under standard manufacturer's warranty.
- Consumable Parts Not covered under Extended Warranty (Batteries)
- The plan is applicable for all APC UPS. We cover all cities across India.
- You can purchase the plan at the time of buying the device or within 90 days from the purchase date. You need to activate the plan within 60 days of the plan purchase.
- You can activate the plan online. Instruction provided in SIB pack
- 2 - 7 days repair or replacement guarantee, depending on the UPS model