APC Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 1500VA | BR1500G-IN
Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 1500, 230V, India, High Performance Computer and
Electronics UPS for Premium Power Protection
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points - Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Battery replacement without tools - Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power-supply stress.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator - This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Power-saving outlets - Automatically cuts power to idle equipment to conserve electricity.
- Resettable circuit breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Serial connectivity - Use any Home Automation network to monitor and control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port.
- USB connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
|Input voltage range||160 - 280V|
|Max Configurable Power||865Watts / 1.5kVA|
|Battery VAH Capacity||216 VAH|
|Control panel||Multi-function LCD status and control console|
|Audible Alarm||Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm|
|Height X Width X Depth||301MM, 30.1CM X 114MM, 11.4CM X 382MM, 38.2CM|
|Net Weight||11.76 KG|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40 °C|
|Standard warranty||2 years repair or replace|