APC Back-UPS Pro 1000VA | BR1000G-IN
APC Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 1000 with LCD, 230V, High Performance Computer and Electronics UPS for Premium Power Protection
- Simple battery replacement - Increases UPS availability by allowing quick, easy battery replacement.
- Resettable circuit breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- USB connection - Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
- LCD Status Display - Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Data line surge protection - Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Battery and surge protected outlets - Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Surge only outlets - Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Customizable voltage sensitivity - Toggle between pre-determined voltage-transfer points depending on your power quality (high, medium or low sensitivity), maximizing useful battery life and protecting sensitive electronics.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets - Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Customizable voltage-transfer points - Adjust the voltage points (widen or tighten the range) where your UPS transfers to battery to maximize useful battery life and protect sensitive electronics.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.